How Do I Cancel Tinder Plus Membership and Get a Refund?
Tinder is a leading online dating app that has made more than 20 millions of matches until now. This dating app has brought a revolution in the online dating world. This dating app has made the social network of an individual a tool for the other to know the person. Like other app users, Tinder users also face some problems. The problems irritate the user and that’s why some of the users want to cancel tinder subscription. In the same process, they also ask for the refund that they paid while taking a subscription.
By just deleting or uninstalling Tinder App won’t let you cancel your Tinder subscription so for canceling the Tinder Plus or Tinder subscription from your device is a must. In this post further, you will get to notice, how you can cancel your Tinder subscription. Mainly, people use Tinder on mobile Phones such as iPhone, Android, desktop or Mac.
Tinder Cancel Subscription/Membership
If you an iPhone user then you should follow the below steps to cancel your Tinder Subscription
- Go to the setting screen.
- Click on the iTunes & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID email link.
- Now, click on the ‘View Apple ID’ button.
- Log in to it.
- Tap on the section ‘Manage’ under subscriptions heading.
- Select the ‘Tinder’ app.
- Also, slide off the Auto-renewal or select Unsubscribe.
If you are among those people who use Tinder on their Android phones then you don’t need to worry at all. As we have also the solution for yours. Just follow the below steps to cancel your subscription of Tinder Plus:
- Go to the Google Play Store App in your mobile device.
- Select ‘Account’ from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select ‘Tinder’ in your subscription section.
- Now select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Unsubscribe’.
- You will get confirmation if you cancel your subscription successfully.
If you use your Tinder App on your Mac or Desktop then follow the below steps:
- Go to Tinder Online.
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ section at the top of the left corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Manage Account’.
- Now, disable ‘Auto-Renew’ or you can also select the option to unsubscribe.
- Once you unsubscribe to the Tinder Plus successfully then you need to request for refund.
In general, Tinder does not give you a refund if your cancellation is made before the end date and no refunds or credits for used periods. But in some cases, it can provide refund especially if the request for refund is given within the fourteen days of the transaction. So, before taking any kind of subscription, it’s necessary to go through the terms and conditions of the service you are about to purchase, the same applies in the case of Tinder.
If you have purchased Tinder Plus or Gold subscription through Google play store or Apple ID then you need to request a refund from Google or Apple play store.
This is how you can get your refund back if you fulfill all the criteria.
Even after completing these processes, you are not able to get your refund then you can contact customer support either through phone numbers or email.